Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm due!

Well, this kid officially made it to his due date, which no one thought he would do. Even the midwife is baffled as to how I went this far. I'm confused as to why I'm not in labor and a little afraid that I'm going to get even more cranky as the day progresses. He has GOT to come out!! I still don't want to be induced, but I know that sometimes that's what needs to be done. And so I'll do it, but I anticipate it being extremely nervewracking. For now, I get to go to church and have every single person come up and say, "Oh, you're still pregnant??". Just what I need. Here's to hoping my water breaks on the way....

On another note, we had Brady and Carrie over again last night. We all had fun watching TV and I think Brady was happy to finally get Carrie to watch 300. Carrie brought us some ground coffee from work (YAY!) and I am really looking forward to trying it. They left around 12:30, but quickly returned to our door as their car had been towed!! I felt sooooo bad and still do. It's just ridiculous. Tow companies are such a huge rip-off. The car was with the tow company for only a few hours and yet it was still nearly $300 to get it back. Oh, I feel awful about it. Stupid apartment complex, not having enough parking....

Well, I'm off to shower and get myself ready for today. I don't quite know how I'm going to feel as the day goes on or really what I'm planning on doing with myself. For the time being, I suppose we'll just solidify plans for Aiden staying with grandma and grandpa while I'm induced and then maybe take a brisk walk around the mall. I could still really use a lot of prayer on getting through this. I appreciate the support I've gotten from everyone and I've really enjoyed being able to share my pregnancy in this way with all of you.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Well, Carrie, it's Tuesday morning and I'm thinking about you lots. I hope the inducing is going well... if that's what's happening... and we're looking forward to hearing about your new family member soon.