Friday, January 4, 2008

Another day and no baby yet

After having a very mild day yesterday, I contracted all night. They were intense enough to wake me up every time, covered in sweat because they took so much work to get through. I really needed sleep last night and I didn't really get it. I'm very tired today and just generally feel like crud. Nothing too much in the way of contractions since I got up, but more than yesterday. John and I have a double date with Brady and Carrie tonight to go see Charlie Wilson's War, so maybe Nathan just wants to wait and disrupt the movie.

On a baby preparation note, we were finally able to purchase the baby bouncer seat we've been wanting. I have been trying for nearly 2 months to order the Fisher Price Aquarium Bouncer from Target and they keep pushing back when they're going to get them in. Very frustrating - especially since we'd be paying $50 for a baby bouncer! So, just on a whim, I posted a wanted ad on craigslist. A few hours later, I received an email from a couple who was selling theirs for only $20. We drove over to Lake Oswego last night and bought it from them. I am quite pleased with the fact that we were able to get it before February 15 (when Target was supposedly sending it to us) and for $30 less. Aiden is quite intrigued by the bouncer toy, so I think it may take some convincing that it isn't for him!

Well, off to face the rest of the day. Seeing as I am verging on 39 weeks here, which is when Aiden was born, I'm hoping more than ever to give you all some news very, very soon.

No comments: