The appointment with my midwife went very well. There has been progress since Sunday, which is great! I was 1 1/2 cm on Sunday and today I was almost 3. YAY! She also did something to encourage quicker dilation, but I won't go into the intimate details for you. She thinks I will go this week, but I am scheduled to see her next week just in case I don't. If I end up needing the appointment next week, we will make induction plans because she doesn't want me to go past 40 weeks. I of course would prefer things to go naturally, just because I would like to avoid a medicated labor as much as possible (and really avoid a c-section), but I have made it clear that I want my water broken before any induction meds are used.
So I suppose my goal now is to focus on spending time with Aiden and making sure the apartment is as ready as possible for a new baby and my recovery time. I did come home to find more motivation for cleaning - we received a notice informing us of a mandatory apartment inspection tomorrow afternoon. Maybe all the crazy cleaning will finally jumpstart labor! For now, we just wait and see.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



1 comment:
Yeah! I am so glad your contractions seem to be doing something. I contracted for three days on pitocin and never dilated past 2. You're already ahead of me. =) I'll be praying for you guys and checking your blog hourly for updates. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon.
Post a Comment