Friday, October 19, 2007

Various events and photos to go along!

Since we finally have some recent photos of us, I thought I might share a few of them. Aiden's birthday happened recently and we got some pretty cute pictures from that. John also took some belly pics of me, so I guess people might want to see those too. :^)
Daddy was trying very hard to get Aiden to blow out his candle. Problem is, we've done such a good job in teaching Aiden that fire is hot, he wanted nothing to do with it! Daddy finally blew out the candle for him, but we all applauded anyway. Oh well, maybe next year.
He received lots of fun, beautiful gifts and all he wanted was the box that his Little Tykes slide came in.

Aiden is such a cutie in this picture! You can sort of see my tummy and how it is taking over my body. Please ignore how exhausted I appear.


Here's a real belly pic though. I was actually asked, jokingly, when the twins were due! I suppose what might be a normal pregnant belly on a normal sized person looks pretty big on me! I do feel a bit like a house already.

No comments: