skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Aiden really likes blackberry cobbler!
John had been asking for blackberry cobbler and so I decided to give it a try. I have never made a cobbler in my life (more the cake and brownies kind of gal), but we all thought it turned out really well. Especially Aiden. Just look!
He tends to shove food that he likes into his mouth with his whole hand.
Yep, mommy can see that you like it. You've been caught.
A spoon AND a fork! You know it's good when it's all over your face and you use 2 utensils. I guess I'll be making this cobbler a little more often now. And being pregnant, I've been thinking about it since I woke up this morning. So sad how food controls my life....
1 comment:
I like the messy pics! And, I totally understand about food controlling your life right now!!! I feel really pathetic, but I dream about certain dishes I have leftover in the fridge at home all day while I'm at work. I had figured the food cravings and being hungry ALL THE TIME would hold off until I was farther along, but it sure hasn't. My stomach's been growling and my head dreaming since just about day 1. I think I just might have to make some cobbler myself now!
Post a Comment