I know we have a few weeks yet, but I'm glancing around online trying to get an idea for a Halloween costume. I don't even know what we're doing for Halloween yet, but I'd like to be prepared if the occasion calls for it.
There's really not a lot out there that I would consider. There's the typical paint your tummy like a pumpkin thing. But it's been done too many times to be cute. I saw a Hershey's Kiss costume....boy, that thing is NOT flattering! And then I guess there's the "pregnant nun" and some Renaissance costumes that aren't really meant to flaunt the belly, just fit it. I think I'm going to stick with my original idea of dressing up like Nicole Richie. We're both uber-tiny and around the same point in our pregnancies. All I'd have to buy is a pair of really big sunglasses! Maybe I can convince John to dress up like a member of the papparazzi....
I think I'm not really focusing on dressing up the right person though. Aiden has no costume and I know he'd enjoy trick-or-treating this year. He was dressed as a cow last year and didn't really understand when we took him around to get candy. Plus the weather was nasty and the wind was just biting. Not an ideal night for his first experience with it. John wants to dress him up as an orphan. I'm still a little blah on that idea, but I haven't come across anything better. Maybe we need to do a little shopping without daddy. Hmm...I guess I know what we'll be doing on Monday!
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment