I've hit that point in the pregnancy where the baby is going to be extremely active for a few weeks, until he gets too cramped in there. Now, I don't mind feeling my child move and if he stopped moving, I would be extremely concerned. But can't he just take a break every once in a while? I'm getting beaten up from the inside! He's kicking and elbowing and punching and kneeing....you get the idea. I ended up with a very visible heel sticking out of my side earlier today. Cute, but ouch.
He has been a little less active today than he has been the past few days (and nights) and this is good. I needed a rest from getting pummeled. But now that he's slightly calmer, my whole stomach hurts! It's the kind of muscle-achy kind of thing you get if you'd done a bunch of sit ups. It's nothing to be worried about or so I read. It's genuine muscle aches from the baby beating me up! I guess babies can actually bruise you from the inside if they are active enough. Here I am, being so nice as to let him use my womb and this is the thanks I get! Kids just don't know what we go through for them.
In other news, Aiden's party was great and I think everyone had a good time. I was surprised how much people enjoyed the food! I thought it was all pretty basic stuff, but hey, it's great to hear and I won't complain. Aiden is enjoying his gifts and I'm enjoying the fact that it's all over with. I absolutely love having people over, but there's just something satisfying about it all being done with. Now, my source of stress will come strictly from preparing for this baby emotionally, environmentally, and financially.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment