I met with a brand new midwife today in a completely different office. I was so nervous about switching this far along in the pregnancy, but they were so nice and didn't care that I was over half-way done. I couldn't be happier with my new choice. I just wish I would have gone with this place to begin with. I could have....I knew about them and they were actually on our insurance list at the very top. But for some reason, I just went with the other people. And there was no REAL problem with the other office. I had no trouble with the midwife or the way I was treated at all. It's just that when I was told they wouldn't be delivering at my hospital of choice (and the one that I really need to go to because of time concerns), I was very disappointed. After a few weeks of thought about it, John and I decided that it just wasn't going to work for us. It sucks, but these things happen.
I feel so comfortable with the new midwife though. And the nurse and the office staff. Which is more than I can say I felt about the other place. I can't quite center in on it, but there was just something that never really quite settled with me about the other office. For some reason, they just didn't feel as welcoming as this new place. I am finally happy about my decision for this delivery. She spent nearly 40 minutes with me just going over the pregnancy and how I wanted things to go. She listened to the heartbeat and it was so strong today. I love hearing my baby! We're measuring right on schedule and everything looks good. Next time....the glucose test. Yummy yummy.....
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment