Saturday, September 26, 2009

Quick Update

Since the offer on Walnut is basically down the drain, we are planning on pulling that offer sometime next week. We could just sit and wait to see if something happens, but we found another house today! I actually feel really good about this one and it (as of this morning) had no other offers in. We forgot to take pictures, but will be planning another tour for next week. We are planning on getting an offer in ASAP (it's the exact same list price as Walnut), so the 2nd tour may be after the offer is sent in. After feeling super frustrated about Walnut, this new house makes me feel re-energized about home buying. It could still take a while since it's yet another short sale, but I'm definitely prepared to wait for this home.

On another note, I had my vision checked yesterday and after going this long with no glasses or contacts, I'm now an official contact lens wearer. They are definitely taking some getting used to and I was ready to toss them and ask for glasses at the end of the day, but I'll give it a week. I go in next Friday, so if they are still bothering me then, we'll talk about switching to glasses.

Aiden had his first field trip yesterday. His class went to the fire station! I forgot the actual camera, but got some on my phone before my battery died - I just need to figure out how to get them off the phone and onto the computer. They're really cute!

That's it for the little update. I'll go into more detail on things later and hopefully have some pictures for you.

No comments: