I was asked for pictures and while we forgot to take any while we were touring the house, I have taken a few from the real estate listing (copyright of the listing agent). The person who took the photos did a terrible job at capturing how open it actually feels, so the photos make it look a bit crowded. So, they just aren't the best pictures, but we are hoping to tour it one more time within the next week or two, so I will take some better pictures then. These will just have to do in the meantime. :^)
The backyard. We thought the size was great and very ready for some cute plants. There is a little area just off to the right where we could plant a small veggie garden.
This is the master bedroom. This picture basically just shows a window and where the bed goes without showing anything else. There is a master bathroom and a large closet, along with some extra space that isn't shown off the left.
This is the updated fireplace and living room, but of course, it cuts it off and makes it look super tiny. It's not the biggest living area anyway, but just fine for our family.
This is most of the kitchen. It has updated counter tops and backsplash. What you can't see around the pantry on the left is the additional counter space on the other side of the stove and the fridge (side by side doors!).Once we tour again, I'll take some better pictures and actually show you the whole house. There weren't any pictures of the entry, the two smaller bedrooms, the bathrooms....pretty much most of the house wasn't photographed for the listing.
I guess that's it for now. Whenever we hear anything, I'll update. But for now, it's just time to wait.




No comments:
Post a Comment