Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The things Aiden does

Aiden has been a little....opinionated lately. I asked him if he'd like pizza for dinner and he responded happily that yes, he would like pizza. He then makes his way over to the front door and stands there. I figured out pretty quickly that he was waiting on a delivery person to show up and knock on the door. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "This is where the pizza comes from". I told him yes, sometimes, but tonight I thought I'd make the pizza. He looks back at the door and then..."NO!!!!!!!!". Crying, bawling, etc. I guess he wanted delivery. :^) He seemed fine with homemade once I put it in front of him though.

Also, a few days ago, I was changing Nathan's diaper on the floor when Aiden came up behind me. He lifts up the back of my shirt, sniffs, and says in the most matter-of-fact tone I've ever heard, "Hmm, it's poopy". Of course, I protested that I certainly was not poopy, but he had made up his mind that the smell was coming from me.

Three year olds are very, very interesting little people.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Thanks for making us giggle.

"Spite" said...

Haha. But I don't think I could have posted that if it happened to me... WAY too embarrassed! funny though