After I dropped Aiden off at preschool today, Nathan and I headed to Fred Meyer off of Cornelius Pass to grab a few things we were out of. We were nearly done when I remembered that we needed hot dog buns, so I turned away from the grocery line and headed back towards the bread section. As I turned the corner, this woman steps back from the refrigerated juice section and nearly backs into my cart. I saw her face and went "OH! I'm so sorry!". I nearly ran over Alana Kujula from KOIN Local 6 News!! She's much taller than I thought she was... I was a little flustered from the whole thing, just because it was so surprising. Then, she got into line right behind me as I was checking out! I didn't want to be one of those weirdos who get all fidgety and start going, "You're from channel 6, aren't you? I watch you ALL the time....". I figured she probably just wanted to do her grocery shopping in peace after getting off work (and see, I knew she'd just gotten off work because I had watched her at noon, so maybe I am one of those weirdos), so I didn't say anything to her. I think she smiled at Nathan a few times though. So yeah, that was my excitement at the grocery store today!
No comments:
Post a Comment