Saturday, February 28, 2009

Request

I love to spill my mind out here on this blog, but right now, I'm going to keep things mostly under wraps, just because I feel like discussing everything would be jumping the gun. I would like to make a request for you all to keep us in your prayers though. John and I are going through some massive decision making at the moment and I'm finding it to be more stressful and overwhelming than I imagined. I actually had trouble sleeping last night, popping awake a few times with a rapid heart beat and feeling very high strung. Needless to say, I don't feel very well today, but I'm trying to keep myself upbeat so I can make it through work this evening.

I appreciate that I have this sort of outlet to request prayer support when we need it and we certainly appreciate all the kind words we receive. Hopefully, I will be able to share more with you sometime next week.

1 comment:

Tex said...

I'm praying! And here if you need to talk. csysaint@yahoo.com