Saturday, December 29, 2007

Why is this not happening?

I'm stuck! We're still waiting on this little guy to decide to come out. I'm basically the exact same that I was Thursday night. The contractions are extremely painful (in fact, I think they've gotten more painful as time goes on) and I have to breathe through them. But they're just not quite close enough together to need to go back to the hospital. I've been walking, doing heavy housework, anything to get this jumpstarted. It doesn't seem to be making a difference. I'm really on the verge of tears right now because I'm so frustrated. I don't quite understand how things can look so close to going into full-out active labor and then not get any further. I know my due date isn't for about 2 more weeks, but it's pretty obvious that my body is trying to go. But for some reason, it just isn't making it very far. So I'm going to stop trying to make it go and just go about my day today. Hopefully I'll have something exciting to write about soon!

No comments: