I went walking around the mall for about 4 hours with a friend today, not even trying to get labor going (I'm not full term until Sunday anyway!), just finishing Christmas shopping. I had been having some contractions this morning, but the walking actually seemed to make them stop. Since I've been home however, the pressure is very intense and the contractions are basically taking over my entire torso. I was having them about every 6-7 minutes while cooking dinner (which I still managed to fix on my own while this was going on) and they sped up while eating dinner. I figured I should lie down and see if that changed them at all. It slowed them dramatically (only 3 in one hour), but as soon as I got up again....boom, there they are.
I just don't know anymore. I know I shouldn't go into labor yet, but if my body is ready, there's not much I can do to stop it. I'm staying sitting for now, but they are still happening - irregular, but happening and still strong. I want to make it another week. I just have to get past Christmas (for the selfish reason of not wanting to be in the hospital on a food-filled holiday). I don't know if I can make it though. I told John last night that I felt like the baby was going to fall out! I can tell he's gotten much lower today and other things just feel....off. Can my body just make up it's mind???
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment