I am very happy to have our Christmas decorations up. I love the Christmas feeling, but this year it also helps to remind me that our new baby is almost here. I'm getting increasingly impatient this time around and I'm trying to find ways to keep calm about it. I am full term in 3 weeks, so I am focusing on that fact and telling myself that this baby could come in 3 weeks. Going the full 6 weeks wouldn't be the end of the world, but boy, am I ready for this kid. I am very ready mentally and things are pretty much prepared for his arrival. I guess I'd like to get the Christmas shopping out of the way first though. But I will tell all of you now: As soon as I finish eating dinner on Christmas Day, I am ready to go. All bets are off and I may actually try to induce myself. Yes, the baby foot in my ribs is getting to me that much! I'm almost there.....why does it feel so far away?
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



1 comment:
Yay! Christmas trees help one get in the spirit so well. Seth and I just got ours on Sunday, too, but have not gotten out the decorations yet. (They are in the back shed and in a huge tub I'm not supposed to carry by myself - Seth's sick, so I haven't sent him out for it - hopefully we'll get it decorated this weekend.)
Your tree looks beautiful and festive. I'm glad it's helping you with your impatience. :) I hope I'm as ready for my baby as you seem to be for yours. I also hope I'm able to make a trip out to Oregon in February or somewhere around there, so maybe I'll be able to meet Nathan!
Post a Comment