Anything that seems unusual, even this late in pregnancy, can cause a massive amount of anxiety. I discovered this last night, when I started bleeding. I called the midwife on call and explained it all to her. She was very reassuring and told me that at this point, from what I was telling her, it sounded normal and actually might be signaling some progress toward labor. I was told to keep an eye on the amount and if it got worse, I would need to come in to the hospital. Thankfully, by the time I was off the phone, it had nearly stopped. I was able to take some deep breaths and get some sleep, as it was the middle of the night.
Even though she told me that it didn't sound like anything to worry about, it's still a little scary and part of me keeps wondering if it's going to start up again. Hopefully it is some progress toward labor starting though (starting after tomorrow, of course!). I will update if anything else happens!
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment