Monday, March 7, 2011

To start our week

I'm now sick. Luckily it mostly held off until after we had dinner with Brady and Carrie at John's parents'. My sinuses had started acting up earlier in the day yesterday, but by the time we got home, I was stuffed up beyond all belief, my head was pounding, and I felt sick to my stomach. Needless to say, I had to cancel everything for today and park myself on the couch. I just want to sleep, but John can't miss any more class this close to finals and work is kind of important, so I'm on my own with the kids.

I did get a call from my doctor this morning. She wants to leave things alone and has advised ibuprofen if the pain gets really bad. She thinks that the pain is being caused by some wacky hormones and since the tissue mass isn't anything concerning, it sounds like it's just going to be a part of my life. I'm just happy that nothing is horribly wrong.

As an additional, keep John in prayer. He's really struggling to get through these last two weeks of school. I think he's afraid he's not going to pass his classes and not graduate, and it's really stressing him out. We really need him to graduate.

No comments: