As you know, John finished his classes last week. He then got his grades (A and a B), then yesterday received a letter informing him that his two classes that he submitted portfolios for (basically testing out the them) were approved. After that, we knew he was done, but hadn't gotten the graduation confirmation yet. Until today when this letter arrived:
"Congratulations John! You have earned Summa Cum Laude honor status along with your degree. Your diploma will be mailed to you this week."
I have to admit that I burst into tears. We are so proud of John! And it's finally official confirmation that he is completely DONE. We've tried to imagine this event for the past five years. It's a huge relief, but we also think it will feel strange not having him in school anymore. But I'm sure we'll get used to it fairly fast!
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment