Yesterday was a bit blustery and it rained off and on, so I decided to get out the canvases I had in the office. Aiden went to town! He painted for over an hour. His end result (below) was a painting for our downstairs bathroom and I can't wait to hang it up! He had so much fun, he has asked for more canvases. Since we have a couple of larger wall areas, I might get a few large canvases and see what we can make!
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



1 comment:
Awesome! What a cheerful picture for your bathroom. I had kiddos paint canvases for Ella and Benjamin's room and I LOVE them. I think Aiden will do a great job painting for you to decorate your house. :) (Just pick your colors ahead of time if you want a specific mood).
Post a Comment