Just for fyi purposes for those who wanted to be kept up to date: Aiden's appointment has been rescheduled for March 16.
I, however, am going into the doctor tomorrow morning, Please keep this one in prayer. I'm a little nervous about it and we're hoping that it's something simple. Since I feel like vague doctor posts like this cause panic, I want to be open about it: I found a lump during a self-exam and it feels like it's a fairly significant size. There's also some pain and swelling along with it, so I'm hoping that means it's a cyst that can be dealt with easily. The exams are going to be a tad stressful though, since I'm pretty much guaranteed a mammogram and/or an ultrasound. I do have a family history of breast cancer, so it's obviously something that we want checked out immediately.
I don't know if that helped ease any panic, but at least you know what's going on. :^)
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



1 comment:
Carrie, I am sending up prayers for you today. Please keep us posted. :)
Post a Comment