Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Changing Things Around

After what was one if the most horrible nights of sleep (Nathan had a stuffy nose and cough, I had a migraine, the migraines meds gave me a stomach ache, and I was stressed about my doctor's appointment), I was going to take the boys with me to the doctor to save a little bit of time. But soon after I called off the babysitter, the doctor rescheduled my appointment for Friday afternoon. Thank goodness! I was able to go back to bed and sleep for a while longer, which was good since I'm supposed to help in Aiden's class this afternoon.

So yes, the stress of my appointment has been dragged out until Friday, but I'm ok with that. Just keep me in mind on Friday afternoon.

1 comment:

Linda Rose said...

Perhaps you have already gone to the doctor by this time. I am praying that whatever the lump is will be something simple. I can certainly understand why you feel nervous about your dr appointment. But on the other hand, thank God for doctors and modern medicine.

I will continue praying for you!

Love, Aunt Linda Rose