Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Two Weeks

We made it two weeks into the school year before we got sick.  Ah, the joys of school germs.  Funny enough though, Aiden is actually the least sick.  I kept him home partially because he had a croupy sounding cough and I wasn't sure how long is was going to linger into the day.  It ended up disappearing about an hour after he got up, so he'll be heading back to school tomorrow.  The other reason I kept him home was because I was completely sick to my stomach and was fighting off a massive headache.  While I could have had John take him to school, he would have had no one to meet him at the bus stop after school (and as kinders, they don't get dropped off if someone isn't waiting there to meet them).  I finally perked up a little around 3pm, right as Nathan got worse with a stuffy nose and fever.  Why we're all battling three different things is beyond me.

Hopefully we'll all feel a little better tomorrow.  It's Aiden's first elementary open house tomorrow evening and we very much want to go!

No comments: