Well, school for me is getting put off for another term. It's definitely not my first choice, but it turns out my financial aid package won't go through in enough time (the downside of a community college, I suppose) and the fall term wouldn't be covered. It was a hard decision, but it was the financially responsible way to go. And in reality, I've waited this long to start so another couple of months isn't going to make a huge difference. Plus, John is going to get much busier at work (because 45-50 hour weeks aren't busy enough!) and it would have been a challenge for him to get home in time for me to get to class, and let's face it, last minute babysitters can be extremely hard to come by. I'm bummed, but I'm also going to assume that this is how it's supposed to go. Maybe Aiden just really needs me to focus on making sure he's adjusting to kindergarten and not getting too bored. So PCC, I'll see you in January.
No comments:
Post a Comment