Aiden has always been an extreme lover of animals. Even when he was under a year old, he attached himself to my grandfather's dog - which was part wolf and HUGE. Luckily the dog was a big old teddy bear and adored Aiden's attention. Because of this love and Aiden's zookeeper-like mentality, we are constantly getting requests for more pets. Did you know that we're currently at six? Three cats (who are all indoor), two guinea pigs, and one dog. It's a full house!
Since January, he's been asking to get Buster a doggy friend. A bigger doggy friend. We've considered it off and on because Buster is a very social breed and tends to get bored easily. He is always massively better behaved after he's been in boarding/doggy daycare for a few days and has been super socialized. But we've never agreed to it because of the amount of animals already in our house.
Today after school, Aiden came up with a proposal all by himself and presented it to John and I. His proposal went as follows:
"I think Buster needs a dog friend. I would like to have a big dog along with our small dog. I would also like a fish like Aunt Laura has. We have a lot of animals, so we would need to send the cats outside and get rid of the guinea pigs. This is my idea."
The proposal is being considered.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment