I thought I should add some more house pictures for you all to see. Today's post is showing you the boys' very very blue room.

This is Aiden's side of the room, plus the closet.

Nathan's side (notice him "posing" for the picture).

I recently added a blue curtain. These walls seem very bare to me, despite all the gorgeous color, but John is in the process of building bunk beds for the boys. The bunk beds will eventually be up against this wall and corner, so I can't put anything up there. I'm actually avoiding doing most decorating of this room until the bunk beds are done and set up - that way I'll know for sure what kind of space I have to work with. So until then, naked walls it shall be.
You may also notice that since the picture of Aiden's side of the room, his bed has been pushed up against Nathan's. The boys did this all on their own and they seem to like sleeping close to each other, so we left it that way. :^)

The desk (complete with Thomas the Tank Engine computer and yes, there is a chair there now) and reading area.

And the latest blue addition to their very blue room: The cars switch plate! They saw this at Home Depot
weeks ago and it was decided that it would be given as a treat for a day of great behavior. They finally managed to get it last week. :^) Sometimes it's hard being four and two...
So that's the boys room as it stand currently. I am looking forward to being able to tackle it decor-wise once the bunk beds are in. Until then though, I have MANY more rooms to work on. Hopefully I can be a little faster at getting them posted for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment