We met our new pediatrician today! And we have to give a big thank you to Hannah for the recommendation because we really like him!! He was very open with information and we covered basically everything as far as development goes. We discussed sleeping through the night (which Nathan is not even close to doing - mainly due to the marathon teething) and how to begin getting him there without letting him scream his head off (I know everyone is different, but I'm very opposed to the cry-it-out method).
He was very surprised that Nathan was crawling, bringing himself to a sitting position from his tummy, and had four teeth already. He said, "So you have a 9 month old in a 6 month old's body!". We both agreed that it probably due to Nathan watching Aiden's every move. I don't know if I really want Nathan walking at 9 months though....he still seems too tiny to be crawling.
Nathan got three shots and did so great! He stopped crying as soon as I picked him up from the table. Aiden looked very concerned about Nathan crying because of the shots, but I can't tell if that was actual concern for the baby or because he thought he was next. Just wait until October, kid....
We have a very proportional baby! He was 50th percentile all across the board. This just confirms my thinking that he is perfect. :^) I'm really not trying to start a fight with any other moms out there, I promise!
Here are his stats with the latest ones in bold:
Birth: 7 lbs, 2 oz. 20 1/2 inches
2 weeks: 7 lbs, 13 oz. No length.
2 months: 12 lbs, 3 oz (65th perct), 24 1/2 inches (93rd perct), 40 cm head
4 months: 14 lbs, 11 oz (50th perct), 25 3/4 inches (80th perct), 42 cm head (44th perct).
6 months: 17 lbs, 3 oz (50th perct), 26 1/2 inches (50th perct), 43 1/2 cm head (50th perct).
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



1 comment:
Wow! He is getting big!!
How are you doing?
Post a Comment