No matter how much time you devote to keeping your children in your sight at all times, they will still find time to do things that would make outsiders believe that you don't actually pay attention to your children at all. This week, my children have been working overtime on this. I have been spending a little more time on housework as the past few weeks have been insane and I've fallen a bit behind, but even so, I still watch my children! These photos, however, will have you thinking that I may be lying....

Aiden ate a blue marker. It says they're non-toxic, so I don't worry about it. It does make him look like he's wearing lipstick, but oh well. The next day's diaper was interesting.
This is what happens if I don't buckle him into his bouncer. He will stay put until I walk away. As soon as I am out of his sight, he will flip to his tummy and attempt to follow me. He then gets stuck in this position. I laughed so hard when I first saw this.
You'd think I'd learn. This is the 2nd time he did it in one day. I guess it's a new thing, so he must do it as much as possible to perfect it.
This actually happened as I was getting ready to do this post. I look over to see my baby attempting to eat a bag of potting soil. Do I stop him? No, I grab the camera.
I snapped the camera just as I said, "Nathan, what are you doing?". He looked so guilty! "Drat! She caught me!"
This wasn't bad; I just thought it was really cute that he wore himself out scooting around on the floor and had decided to take a little rest on his nursing pillow.
1 comment:
That's so cute. His booty looks big in those pics. The gas station that me & my girls frequent sells these blue rasberry slushies that turn our lips and tongues blue, we look like such idiots, but we just can't resist! I should take pictures of that some day!
Post a Comment