I thought I was done sorting through the size of baby clothes that we will need right away. They've been washed, dried, and folded. Then I realized that we were missing a few outfits that Aiden wore when he was that size. Lo and behold, there are actually more boxes of newborn baby clothes that need to be washed and sorted. Oh boy. We have baby clothes coming out of our eyeballs. And this is after I went through it all and gave away a bunch because I thought we had too many. I am not joking when I say that there is THREE loads of laundry worth of JUST the 0-6 months size clothes. I'm not even going to touch the mass of boxes that is holding a small store's worth of bigger sizes. Just when I think I'm almost done preparing for this baby.....
On a side note, I have yet again finished off an entire box of powdered donuts. Bring on the Thanksgiving dinner! It's probably a good thing I ordered bigger maternity tops from Old Navy. ;^)
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment