Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Randoms from Today

Just a few random happenings and thoughts from today:

From Aiden:

Added after initial posting: "I'm tired of books with pictures. Give me something I haven't learned yet!"

"May I assume that kings and queens might have married in order to rule?"

As he's getting scolded and frowned upon, he says in a calm voice with his arms crossed, "Well, I'm just sorry you're turning into one of the dark ones".

After being reminded to flush the toilet, he says, "Fine, but I'm not cleaning the toilet after I'm finished!".

From Nathan:

"Are the people who clean other people's houses called slaves or maids?"

And a parting thought from me:

Remember, as soon as you complete a thorough steam cleaning of the kitchen floor, you will promptly dump an entire bowl of fettuccine alfredo on it. This is where having a dog comes in handy.

No comments: