She was so amazingly helpful and provided me with amazing amounts of information. She explained what her job was and took the time to explain her passion for the job and how excited she was that I was pursuing that line of work, because in her opinion it's "the best job in the world". She has offered to provide as much help as I need as I complete my project. I was blown away by her willingness to assist me and let me see how the whole system works.
I came away from that meeting with a renewed excitement and desire for that line of work. I could hardly speak at times because I felt so overwhelmed by what was happening. It was just amazing. Now let's hope that I can keep up that excitement as I work through feeling a tad in over my head with my class!



No comments:
Post a Comment