My dad arrived in town this morning, so blogging will probably take a backseat this week. It will be nice to have someone around to help if I need it and the boys love playing with their grandpa so much. My favorite part of today was when Nathan went up to him and asked, "Can I hold you, grandpa?".
But I did want to get on here and ask, for sanity's sake, that you say a little prayer for us. This afternoon, the dishwasher started not working correctly. It's not draining and seems to not cycle through entirely - it sounds like it's just filling with water. I know that dishwashers can have drainage problems if the garbage disposal is clogged, but the disposal is working perfectly fine and is draining quite well. Hopefully we can get it figured out soon and fingers crossed that it's quick fix. The vacuum is still broken (we're waiting on the part to arrive) and I don't know that we can take any more appliances breaking. At least dishwashers are cheaper than washing machines...
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment