I'm a little too busy to blog right now and can't even really get my mind to think about blogging, so until I'm done coordinating the Christmas Bazaar this weekend, you probably won't see much from me.
I keep telling myself that I just need to get through the end of this week and then I can relax, but really, I have to get to next Wednesday before I have a day to breathe (due to work and school commitments through late Tuesday night). I'm almost there....
The bazaar has been more stressful this year, verging on being a frustration more than anything and I think it's because I just took on too many things. Since I do plan on being in school by the time bazaar planning would come around next year, we'll see if I even feel like I can do it again. If I do, I think I'll need a team of people in order to get through it.
If you're in the area, please do think about stopping by the bazaar to see all my hard work!
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment