Thursday, September 2, 2010

We Are Not Dog People

And yet....we'd like to introduce you to Buster. The newest member of our family.

Buster is a PomChi. We found him through a local puppy rescue that takes in accidental litters and some that have been seized from puppy mills. Buster was part of an accidental litter. He is 8 weeks old and weighs a grand total of 3 pounds. He will be under 10 pounds when he is full grown. In the few hours that he has been part of this family, he has brought more joy and laughter than I could have ever imagined. I can honestly say that we already love this little dog with all our hearts. He adores the boys and likes the cats (although the cats haven't seemed particularly thrilled, but they haven't seemed upset either - they're more curious than anything). We couldn't be happier and we look forward to having fun doggy adventures with our little guy!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

He's super cute! I hope this new addition works well with your family for a very long time. Congrats!