Thursday, July 29, 2010

And He Just Keeps Going...

Aiden has been saying some really entertaining things lately and it just isn't stopping! I feel weird laughing at him whenever he says something because he always asks me what I'm laughing about, but sometimes it's really difficult.

On Tuesday, after the Gounod comment at the zoo, we headed to Home Depot to pick up some sand for their sandbox. We parked next to a construction truck that had the name of the construction company printed on the side. Aiden points to it and announces, "That says 'School for Children of Small Giants'". I couldn't help laughing at that one.

Then today he shoved a bouncy ball into a laundry basket and tells me, "This is the new Commando-Dreidel. It lights things on fire". Where on earth does he come up with this stuff?? I had to run from the room so I could quite literally howl with laughter. This one keeps making me laugh every time I think about it.

He's certainly in an interesting phase right now and I'm beginning to look forward to his odd little comments each day.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Aiden - Thank you again for the chuckles. I seriously just laughed until I cried.