Do you think John and Aiden are related? Behold the aftermath of Aiden with a screwdriver...
These are just a few things. He also removed the front from one of our box fans, but fixed it before I could get a picture.
Once I realized that he had found a screwdriver (and I discovered this by finding him attempting to unscrew the deadbolt from the front door), I told him that it was OK to use if he stayed in the living room with me and only worked on toys. No doors, no plug ins, no appliances, no electronics (he REALLY wanted to work on the TV), no lamps, no clocks. He really went to town on his toys, as you can see from the first two pictures.
Now, the last picture needs of bit of explanation. It must have happened before I figured out that he had a screwdriver, but how he came about taking this apart, I'll never know.
I had given both boys haircuts and was getting them in the tub. I turn the bath knob and it comes off in my hand. I started to blame the cruddy apartment for everything falling apart when Aiden says with a completely straight face, "I wonder where the screw went." Uh huh. Like he had NOTHING to do with it, yet somehow the screw just....disappeared.
So, you think he just might be a Minthorne? :^)



No comments:
Post a Comment