Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's A House

And that house has an approval! It's a miracle! But before we get too excited, we're not under contract yet.

There was always a 2nd bank involved, but they had approved everything from the very beginning, so they weren't anything we had to worry about it. But now that the first bank has FINALLY approved our purchase, it has to been sent back to the 2nd bank so they can sign off on it - basically just acknowledging that the first bank has approved it. Yeesh, I hate short sales.

Anyway, that should get back to our agent by Friday and we should be able to sign the paperwork and be under contract by this weekend. There's a slight chance it could get pushed to Monday, just because we are up against the weekend here, but the end is in sight!

I can barely believe it.... Just continue to keep it in prayer and send us good thoughts!!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Congratulations - if a bit early. I really hope this last step goes smoothly!

NattyJo said...

Woohoo!! (knock on wood) So happy to hear this!

Darla said...

I'm so happy for you!