I spoke to the agent this afternoon. At the beginning of the week, he was remarking on how he was extremely surprised as to how long this last little step was taking (supposed to take 24-48 hours from March 3rd). Well, it turns out the the amazing negotiator from the 2nd bank who did everything in a timely manner was transferred and is no longer a negotiator. So it's been moved to another negotiator who doesn't like to return phone calls. Basically we're stuck again.
This needs a massive amount of prayer, people. The approvals are only good for so long, which means that if the 2nd bank takes too long, our approval from the 1st bank might expire and we'd be right back to the very beginning.
I'm trying to be so patient - we've made it almost 6 months for this house, I can wait a little longer right? But I'm beginning to hate getting any good news. It just turns right around to being bad news a few weeks later.
Ok, deep breath for me and I'll hope for some good news next week.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment