Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nathan Update #2

We haven't had any fever issues since Monday, so that's good news. The weird head lumps are seeming to really be lymph nodes, but I still want to get them checked out if they haven't gone away by the time our new insurance kicks in.

He woke up this morning with a stuffy nose again and has now developed a cough. He is in good spirits, although you can tell that he's exhausted. The poor kid has huge circles under his eyes. Despite that, he's standing here dancing to a theme song on TV. :^)

The lack of him having a fever has made sleeping a little better for both of us, but I know he's not getting as much rest as he really needs. Once he gets better, maybe we can start potty training him too. He just came up to me and told me that he needed to go poo-poo! Oh, how happy I would be to be done with diapers completely by the end of the year....

No comments: