One little thing I forgot to mention in my post about our shopping trips yesterday was that Aiden insisted on wearing a Santa hat the entire time. Now, it was in the 80s yesterday, but he still wanted to wear it.
The manager in Target noticed him and told him that she wished Christmas would come in the summer too. I told her that I don't argue with his clothing choices too much...he is just 3 after all and doesn't know if people are pointing (and laughing) at him. She said that her daughter would do things like that all the time when she was that age. I'm glad it's normal.
Aiden attracted a lot of attention in Fred Meyer though. Most people tried very hard to hide their laughter, but some weren't very good at it. The only blatant pointing out of Aiden's hat happened when a small child suddenly yelled, "Look mommy! It's Santa!!!". Still, Aiden was totally unaware that he was creating a bit of a stir. And I was a good mommy and went along with it, smiling and acting as though wearing a Santa hat in August is completely normal. :^)
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment