Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Recalls

I was browsing the news headlines on Yahoo! last night and came across a news story about a crib recall. The name of the company sounded familiar, so I checked it out. It's our crib. The crib that my baby was sleeping soundly in at that moment. Now, Aiden slept in that crib until he was 2 1/2 without incident and we've had no problems with it, but there's something about a recall (especially when it has caused deaths) that sends a bit of panic through a mom. I filled out the recall form for replacement parts and they should arrive in the mail very soon. Until then, I'll be propping the side so that it can't be lowered. Even though it feels extremely sturdy at this time, I want to be sure it stays that way until we can replace the spring pegs.
In case any of you with babies want to check out the recall page to see if your crib is affected, here's the link:
http://www.cribrecallcenter.com/

1 comment:

andreawilliams said...

Geez! How scary!! I love the family picture of you guys. How are things going??