Monday, June 7, 2010

Whew!

This past week and a half has been insane. I've been working my shifts at work well into the middle of the night and I'm definitely feeling it. I've gotten sick (probably due to the lack of sleep), as have the boys. Packing has suffered because of all of this, although I think we're beginning to catch up again.

I got home from work tonight at 1:45am. I was supposed to be off at 11pm. Yes, way late and I hurt everywhere, but on the other hand, I was able to do the set-up of some display windows. I'd never done that before but had always been interested, so it was a nice change. If you happen to be in Bridgeport Village, be sure to check out the middle window of Coldwater Creek on the Borders side. I did that one. :^)

We plan to move on Saturday. We have few people lined up to help, but I'm sure it will all work out. I got a message from the moving coordinator at church, so hopefully there will be some extra help there. John says he tempted to hire a moving company, but I cringe at the idea of spending hundreds of dollars on that. There's always the panic time before a move and we're in the thick of it. I am getting excited - mostly because the ladies at work seem to be so darn excited for me and it's finally rubbing off on me. I suppose I still just feel fairly guarded until we are actually handed the keys.

I expect to slack a bit on the blog posts while we finish the packing process, but I'm sure I'll give you a nice emotional post once we are officially home owners.

No comments: