Isn't it just the way things would go for us to get the notification our closing date on the day we all wake up sick as can be? All I want to do is sleep and take as much benadryl as possible, but now I feel like I need to be up and packing/cleaning. The packing slowed down to a near halt a few days ago because I started not feeling well and I worked four VERY long shifts. I'm pooped. But work needs to be done, so I'm fighting through this massive head cold (which I'm pretty sure has turned into a sinus infection) and attempting to get some things done.
On the other hand, we do finally have a date. Barring any delays, we will sign the final paperwork on Tuesday and get the keys next Thursday. If I wasn't so darn ill, I'd be jumping for joy. :^)
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment