This isn't Christmas related and we do have pictures and stories to post, but I have some items from today that we need to remember.
Aiden is an interesting child and comes up with many odd things to say. Sometimes these things give us laughter, sometimes we worry about what on earth he's thinking. Today was no exception.
At dinner: "I want to eat a cat. But when you get the white hairs in your mouth, then I think it would be disgusting."
At bedtime as John began to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star: "NO!! THAT SONG IS A LIE! ALL THE SONGS ARE LIES!!"
I've now decided the a four year old's mind is a scary place.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



1 comment:
I think the song:"Everythings gonna be allright" is a lie so where kinda on the same train of thought
Post a Comment