John received a call from his former employer this morning and they asked him to come back for a one week long job! Even though it's only a week long, we still appreciate their willingness to have John as their first choice. He goes in tomorrow morning for his re-certification for his security badge and will start work on Friday. They wanted him to start first thing after his re-certification tomorrow, but we are heading to the coast. I was a little worried that it would make them look elsewhere, but they were very open to working with our little trip. I am taking much of next week off from work so that John can focus on this job and not have to worry about getting home in time in the evening for me to get to work. I think my boss is afraid that I'm going to quit as soon as John goes back to work full-time, but I really have no plans to do that (as much as I'm tempted to sometimes...).
They said that they can't promise anything, but things are starting to pick up, so we'll have to see how things go while he's there. It would be great if they decide to ask him to stay after the week, but we realize that it could be a little while yet.
We are thankful for the week-long job opportunity and it gives us hope for more later on.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



1 comment:
How did it go? Anymore work?
Post a Comment