Monday, May 4, 2009

Catching Up On Pictures

I recently realized that I hadn't gotten pictures off of our camera since Nathan's birthday. Oops. January to May....I'm sure other people have waited longer. Anyway, so they are finally onto my computer and I'm going to catch up on sharing some of them with you.

A few weeks ago, there was a warm, gorgeous day and it just so happened to be one of my days off! There is a large green area with a fountain right along Amberglen Pkwy here in Hillsboro that I drive past on my way to and from work, and I thought it looked like a nice place to let the boys run around. So we got out the double stroller and walked down Cornell to Amberglen and had a great time! Afterwards, we stopped at Whole Foods since it's on the way and checked the place out. Yes, we've been living here for a year with Whole Foods about a 3 minute walk away and we've never been. We also live right behind Trader Joes and haven't been there either.

Anyway, the boys had so much fun running around, playing with their football, and watching the ducks on the pond. I enjoyed finally getting some fresh air and spending some time outside with my family.

Aiden very much enjoyed rolling down one of the small hills.



These were fairly short steps and Nathan quickly figured out how to hold the hand rail and walk up them by himself!

I love this picture with the football up in the air and Aiden looking up at it!

Nathan is ready to catch the football!

So much fun to play football with daddy!



Happy to be outside!

My sun baby.

Aiden watching the ducks fly off from the pond.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

The boys look great! We miss you guys.

Hannah said...

Looks like fun. We like that park too. I do 98% of our shopping at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods... and have been super jealous of your closeness to both. You really should check them out. Especially TJ's... our fav!