I just received a call from the manager at Payless and she offered me a job! I am very happy that my job search lasted only 2-3 weeks and that I will be able to contribute to our finances. It's not a lot, but my paycheck should cover most of our rent each month. I won't find out when I start until tomorrow evening when I go in to complete the hiring process.
Even though I now have the job, I need your good thoughts and prayers more than ever. After the initial excitement, I burst into tears. It really hit me that I won't be able to stay home with the kids all the time anymore and that I will barely see John. This is a huge change and it's going to take some getting used to for everyone here at home. I am hoping that we can adjust quickly and that my marriage can go through minimal suffering (or preferably none!) due to our work schedules.
Thanks for all the good thoughts and wishes. It's good to know that we have so many people who care about us.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



1 comment:
Congrats on the job! I hope it works out really well for you guys. I know it's hard to leave the boys, but maybe some time away from them, doing your thing will help renew your enthusiasm and energy while you're with them. I hope something wonderful opens up for you and John and you look for ways to connect with limited time.
Post a Comment