Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Nathan!


Happy 1st Birthday to my baby Nathan!
I still remember, vividly, the day you were born. While that might not be a good thing, I can't tell you how amazing it has been to watch you grow and learn over this past year. Walking, learning words, doing your own version of telling jokes, clapping, pointing, brightening my day with every smile, hug, and kiss. I can't believe you're not a baby anymore. I waited for what felt like forever to meet you and now this year really has gone by much too fast. While you're going to have no idea why I'll be crying at various times during the day today, just know that it's because the love I feel for you is so overwhelming, there's no way to put it into words. I just wish the past year had taken as long as the pregnancy seemed to take. Have a great birthday, my new little toddler.

1 comment:

andreawilliams said...

Happy birthday Nathan!! You should be getting a package in the mail some time tomorrow!!