I actually have no news. They have a couple other people set up for interviews this week and they're going to call me by the end of the week to let me know.
I haven't interviewed for a job since 2005. Needless to say, I did not feel confident about my interview skills and I think I was shaking a little. There were lots of "What would you do if...." questions and I had to do a role-play situation. The interviewing manager was the customer and I was the employee, lending my assistance. It required LOTS of improvisation! I think I did ok with that though.
I'm pretty sure that my nerves were obvious, but the lady interviewing me was training to become a manager and she seemed a little nervous as well, so maybe I didn't look so bad.
The interview lasted about 10-15 minutes (yay for retail interviews), which was fine because I'd barely eaten all day and was beginning to really need food. The schedule looks perfect, so I am really hoping that I get it. I did feel ok about how I did right after the interview, but as the evening went on and I kept thinking about it, I began to feel like I didn't answer some of the questions very well and convinced myself that I had completely bombed by the time I went to bed. I still don't feel all that great about it today, but it's out of my hands now.
Hopefully I'll get some pictures up today. I have plenty of housework to do, but I also want to go a little easy on myself since I haven't been feeling all that well and I have a busy end of the week ahead of me. Plus, my baby turns one tomorrow and I'm still not handling it very well.
Until later then....
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment