I know I have been lagging on the posting and believe me, there's much to write about. The problem is that I want to get the pictures transferred from our camera to the computer, and I have yet to find some time to get it done. Which means no posting yet!
So for now, I would just like to ask that you keep me in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow (Monday) at 6:30pm. I have a job interview and I'm really hoping that it works out the way that we need it to. I'll be sure to update as soon as I know anything. With this kind of thing, they tend to offer the job or decline your services during the interview, so I'll probably have news on it as soon as I come home. Wish me luck!
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment